Layered ghevar dessert glass. See recipes for Ghevar,Rajasthan traditional sweet prepared in the month of savan and mostly around teej festival too. To make ghevar, first of all, melt two spoons of desi ghee. Now put it in the mixer and add some ice cubes and churn well.
Ghevar – How to make Ghevar – Cook With Manali. Follow this fail-proof and easy recipe to make this Chocolate Barfi in a microwave. A wide variety of layered desserts glass options are available to you, such as drinkware type, feature, and quantity. You can cook Layered ghevar dessert glass using 24 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Layered ghevar dessert glass
- Prepare of For ghevar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 2-3 of Ice cube.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s as needed of water.
- You need of Oil for fry.
- You need of For rice phirni :.
- You need 1/2 cup of 20 min socked rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of For shrikhand :.
- Prepare 1 cup of hangcurd.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 4-5 drops of Venila accence.
- You need of For mohanthal layer :.
- You need 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of besan.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s of For garnish.
- You need of Chopped dry nuts.
- You need of Dry Rose petals.
Traditional Indian sweet, ghevar is made with flour and soaked in sugar syrup. The crispy deep fried discs are soaked in sugar syrup and garnished Ghevar is a traditional Indian sweet, which is mostly popular in state of Rajasthan and also in Northern India, especially Delhi and surrounding regions. Ghevar, our favourite confectionary dessert item, has its roots in Rajasthan, but is loved in all the other northern and north-western states like Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Gujarat, and Haryana. The traditional Rajasthani Ghevar Recipe includes a disc-like wheat flour cake soaked in sugar syrup. finally, i request you to visit my other indian sweet recipes collection with this post of ghevar recipe. it includes recipes like milk cake, malpua, rava barfi, til ki chikki, dates ladoo, pista barfi, balushahi, boondi ladoo and peanut chikki recipe. in addition, do not forget to visit my other similar recipes collection like Learn to make Ghevar with a video.
Layered ghevar dessert glass instructions
- For Ghevar :.
- In a bowl add ghee and ice cube then bit though finger till turn white color then remove the ice cube..
- After that add flour little by little then add 1 tbsp milk and water as needed. (Make it thin bater.).
- Heat the oil in pan. Pour the batter little by little in oil and fry till brown color..
- For rice phirni :.
- Crush a shocked rice make fine paste, then add ghee in a pan and add rice paste,.
- Then add milk, cardamom powder and cook till thick consitancy.
- For shrikhand :.
- In a bowl add hungcurd, powder sugar and venila accence and mix well..
- For mohanthal :.
- In a pan add ghee then add besan roast for 5 minutes..
- Then add milk and roast for 4 minutes. Then keep a side..
- In other pan add sugar & water and make 1 string syrup..
- Add syrup in roasted besan and mix well. (Make rabri consistency).
- In a glass add ghevar crumb layer then phirni layer then mohanthal layer then shrikhand layer then dry nuts, repeat again and garnish with rose petals and serve it.
Ghewar is a disc-shaped Rajasthani Dessert made using thick metal molds. It is cooked during festivals like Holi The texture of this dessert looks like a honeycomb. This Rajasthani specialty of Malai Ghevar is also perfect for Rakshabandhan. So this time I made this. Dip ghevar in it, and remove, keep aside on mesh to drain excess syrup.