Passion flower dessert.
You can have Passion flower dessert using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Passion flower dessert
- You need of For brownies:.
- You need 70 gm of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 55 gm of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 6 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare Few of choco chips (optional).
- Prepare of For chocolate:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Melted compound chocolate.
- Prepare As required of almonds.
- Prepare of For chocolate petals:.
- Prepare 150 gm of compound chocolate.
- Prepare of For custard:.
- It’s 350 ml of milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of fresh cream.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 150 ml of milk.
Passion flower dessert instructions
- Melt dark chocolate and butter together in a double boiler. Allow to warm. Add cocoa powder and sugar and mix well. Now add egg one at a time along with vanilla essence and whisk. Gradually add flour and salt, whisk and make a thick paste..
- Pre heat the oven at 180°c for about 5-10mins. In greased square mould pour the chocolate mixture and spread evenly with a spatula or back of spoon. Bake for around 20-25 mins. You will see a crackled texture on the top. Cut the brownies into with a help of knife dipped in hot water..
- For chocolate: pour the melted chocolate in the silicone mould. Press an almond into it and pour some more chocolate over it. And freeze it..
- For chocolate petals: melt the compound chocolate in a double boiler. Spread the melted chocolate over asetate sheet evenly with the help of spatula. Once you see the chocolate getting slightly thick/hard, with the help of knife cut lines in shape of leaves. Soon curve the sheet and insert the sheet in a round cookie cutter on both sides for grip. Freeze it for abt 10mins..
- For custard: boil milk along with sugar and fresh cream. In a bowl mix custard powder to normal milk and mix. Add the custard mix to boiled milk and stirr until the mixture slightly thickens. Pour the hot custard into a glass..
- Assembling: In a plate place a brownie, ice cream, chocolate and pour some chocolate syrup. Place the petals around the brownie one by one in a form of flower..
- Pour the hot custard around the plate and you will see the petals falling apart like the flower blossoms..