Elizabeth's Cherry Pie Dessert.
You can cook Elizabeth's Cherry Pie Dessert using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Elizabeth's Cherry Pie Dessert
- You need 1 stick of (or less) margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 can of cherries, drained.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
Elizabeth's Cherry Pie Dessert instructions
- Melt margarine in baking pan..
- Combine 1 cup sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk in bowl, mixing well..
- Spoon into baking pan..
- Mix cherries with 3/4 cup sugar and 1 cup water, stirring to dissolve sugar..
- Pour over batter. Do not stir..
- Bake at 350 degrees until brown..