Hong Kong Sweet Potato Dessert with Sweet Potato Boba 🥳.
You can cook Hong Kong Sweet Potato Dessert with Sweet Potato Boba 🥳 using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hong Kong Sweet Potato Dessert with Sweet Potato Boba 🥳
- You need 2 of Yellow or orange sweet potatoes.
- It’s 180 g of purple sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1.1 ml of water.
- Prepare 60 grams of sweetened melon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sago beans.
- You need 30 g of sugar.
- You need 60 of tapioca starch.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- It’s 5 g of coconut milk.
Hong Kong Sweet Potato Dessert with Sweet Potato Boba 🥳 step by step
- First, skin your yellow or orange sweet potatoes I practically used the chopper to break the potatoes it’ll give it better flavour and put it into boiling water until softened.
- In a separate saucepan boil some water and throw in your sago beans until only HALF COOKED – (not fully translucent).
- While waiting cut your purple sweet potatoes into cubes and steam them on high heat for 10 minutes.
- Now your sago is ready sieve it and cool with some water add your ginger into the soup you were making earlier and add the sago.
- Mash the steamed and softened purple sweet potatoes and add sugar in it.
- Transfer that paste to the tapioca starch and start kneading, after all the tapioca starch is incorporated add 3-4 tbsp of water and keep kneading.
- You will reach this wet like, but dry at the same time workable dough, cut your dough into a few parts roll it out and make little balls like.. boba size you know.
- Now – a whole bowl of sweet potato boba don’t forget to dust them with more starch if not they’ll stick add them into boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Add your sweetened melon, addsugar to taste and add a dash of coconut milk.
- Boba should be ready now and transferred into a bowl with cold water…
- Serve,And there ya go you’re done !.