3 flour dessert(cake). Chocolate and Guinness Whoopie PiesLa Cocina de Babel. Try making these Keto Desserts with almond flour – there are recipes for cookies, cakes and crumbles in our list. This chocolate cake will make you think you're eating the real thing!
See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food. Flour or meal work interchangeably in this recipe and you can make your own by grinding almonds into a fine Packed with bright citrus flavor, this orange cake with mascarpone cream and orange syrup makes a lovely light dessert, a snack with coffee or tea, or. The cake was widely sold in bakeries and its recipe was considered a secret. You can have 3 flour dessert(cake) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 flour dessert(cake)
- Prepare 300 g of buttermilk or sour milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 31/2 tbsp of maize meal/flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
This dessert is for people with a sweet tooth. Mix the raisins with a small portion of flour. This will help the raisins to be evenly distributed throughout. These gluten-free desserts don't need flour to taste great, and they're perfect for gluten-lovers too.
3 flour dessert(cake) step by step
- Mix the buttermilk and salt on a bowl well and sugar, then add in baking soda and mix well, now add corn flour, mix well, then maize flour mix well, then lastly add wheat flour, NOTE; ensure the mixture is not too thick let it be more of thin than thick.
- Put the mixture on your microwave and tune high and let it cook for 4-5 minutes, check with a toothpick or fork and if it comes out clean, it's ready, serve with rich cup of Kenyan tea or cup of hot chocolate or coffee, enjoy.
Whether you're gluten-free or not, these desserts will satisfy your sweet tooth. Honestly, you might not even notice that these cookies, cakes, and other treats don't have flour—they're that good. Flourless cakes are ideal for those who are gluten free and Passover desserts (we often use matzo meal!). Our other flourless cake recipes include Austrian-style tortes and our famous flourless choclate cake. This post may contain affiliate links.