BANANA SPLIT STAND 'N STUFF DESSERT TACOS. Tacos get a makeover and move to dessert. These tortillas make a fantastic shell for a banana split when quickly fried. Banana Split Stand 'N Stuff™ Dessert Tacos.
Tacos get a makeover and move to dessert. These tortillas make a fantastic shell for a banana split when quickly fried. A no-bake dessert that is so easy and quick to make. You can have BANANA SPLIT STAND 'N STUFF DESSERT TACOS using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BANANA SPLIT STAND 'N STUFF DESSERT TACOS
- Prepare of Vegetable oil, for frying.
- It’s 1 of Old El Soft shells Tortilla Bowls.
- You need 8 of small scoops chocolate ice cream.
- Prepare 8 of small scoops strawberry ice cream.
- It’s 8 of small scoops vanilla ice cream.
- You need 2 of bananas, cut in half lengthwise and split.
- It’s 16 of maraschino cherries.
- You need 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, heated together until melted.
- Prepare 1 can of whipped cream topping in aerosol can, if desired.
Great for upcoming BBQ cookouts, potlucks, family reunions, picnics, etc. this spring and summer. fake banana split banana, fake banana halves, fake bananas, banana split, fake baking supplies, banan split, banana halves. dessert taco – Peter Jackson shares an interesting recipe of a dessert taco on the Foreign Policy website. The next step in making the dessert tacos is stuffing the soft shell with ice cream and putting the banana in. Afterward, one may finish off with some chocolate spread and sprinkles. We have savory tacos, we have breakfast tacos and now, without further ado, we have dessert tacos — ones that go beyond the famous frozen Choco Taco that is the clear star of ice cream trucks around America.
BANANA SPLIT STAND 'N STUFF DESSERT TACOS step by step
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat 2 to 3 inches oil to 375°F. Fry 1 tortilla at a time in oil, 1 to 2 minutes on each side, until golden brown and puffed. Drain on paper towels..
- Just before serving, in each fried tortilla, place 1 scoop of each of the ice creams, then one-fourth of a banana. Top with 2 cherries. Drizzle with chocolate. Spray whipped cream on top..
- Make it your own! Don't like bananas? Try these shells with your favorite flavors of ice cream and toppings..
Tres Leches Coconut And Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream Tacos With Banana Peanut Salsa. The banana pudding has bananas throughout and vanilla wafers. Using a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine the sliced bananas along with the vanilla wafers. Vanilla Beans that you have split and scraped the seeds out to use in a recipe, are also good to use, putting a couple of. This Banana Split Dessert has a graham cracker crust, a cream cheese pineapple layer, strawberries, bananas, and cream with cherries on top!