Masqati Persian Dessert.
You can have Masqati Persian Dessert using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Masqati Persian Dessert
- Prepare 1 cup of corn flour.
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 50 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of saffron powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of rosewater.
Masqati Persian Dessert instructions
- Mix corn flour, sugar and water well.
- Put on stove with low fire, stir continuously.
- Add butter, saffron, cardamom and keep stirring until it gets thick.
- 10 minutes before you remove from fire add rosewater to keep it’s aroma.
- Put the pudding in a rectangular shape pyrex and keep it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Cut it in diamond shape and transfer in a flat plate.