Mix fruit punch Popsicles. Hi everyone me and Lyra are going to show you how to make fruit punch popsicles. Mix Fruit Popsicles are all-time favorite for kids in any season and any time. Mix Fruit Popsicles is very easy to make, but very delicious and healthy. • You can use any fruit for Popsicle like grapes, peaches, pineapple etc… • You can use readymade juice or fruit punch instead of lemonade.
Homemade popsicles are the perfect snack for hot summer days and a great way to get extra fruits (and even vegetables) into your kids' diets. Yield: depends on your popsicle mold size. Healthy homemade fruit popsicles made with five ingredients or less! You can cook Mix fruit punch Popsicles using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mix fruit punch Popsicles
- You need Half of cup pomegranates.
- You need Half of cup mandarins or oranges without peel.
- You need 2 of apples sliced.
- You need 1 of mango soft sliced without peel.
- Prepare 1 of banana sliced.
- You need Half of cup strawberries.
- You need Half of cup yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice or lemonade.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s Half of cup dices of Melon.
- Prepare Half of cup grapes.
- It’s Half of cup dices of pineapple.
Four delicious recipes to choose from, strawberry, watermelon, lemon, and coconut. Unsweetened coconut milk adds a creamy popsicle texture with a subtle sweet flavor. Mixing or blending juice, whole fruit and something. This recipe is highly adaptable and customizable.
Mix fruit punch Popsicles instructions
- First I really recommend that use the fruits whatever you have available just follow the steps.i was having huge variety so I used them in nice way.
- Blend all the fruits well and make a thick mixture.now strain it to take away extra peel or seeds grinded.
- You will have nice smooth thick mixture.add vanilla essence,salt,yogurt and honey.mix well.put in small cups or in any mold.enjoy after chilling. Its delicious in taste and healthy nutrition vise..
- Happy new year.may this year bring only joys for all💕.
If any of the fruit is not in season for your area change it out for one that is. My rule of thumb: sip and taste as you mix. Collection by Mamasicles Ice Pop Molds. How to Make Fruit Popsicles with Real, Fresh Fruit – One Little Project. These homemade fruit popsicles are SO GOOD!