Monkfish wrapped in parma ham.
You can have Monkfish wrapped in parma ham using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Monkfish wrapped in parma ham
- You need of Monkfish tail.
- It’s Packet of parma ham.
- It’s Touch of salt, not too much because the ham is salty.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Monkfish wrapped in parma ham step by step
- Prep your fish. With a sharp knife, remove skin and membrane.
- Fillet it by cutting down either side of the bone. Top and tail the fillets so you have a sausage :).
- Put parma ham on a plate. Put fish on top on one side. Roll it up.
- Wrap in foil or cling film and rest in fridge for at least 30 mins. Place on baking sheet, drizzle with oil and cook in the oven at 200 for about 25-30 mins :).