Mussles with blue cheese sauce.
You can cook Mussles with blue cheese sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mussles with blue cheese sauce
- Prepare 1 kg of mussels.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 box of blue cheese (french preferred for stronger taste).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Lemon juice (about 1 lemon).
- Prepare 1 glass of white wine.
Mussles with blue cheese sauce instructions
- Warm some olive oil in a pan. Add the garlic and the onion.
- Add the cleaned mussels. Add white wine and lemon juice..
- When half of the mussels are open, add the blue cheese and let it form a broth..
- Once the cheese is melted, the dish is ready. Serve it with bread or french fries.