Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna. EASY Crockpot Lasagna – Delicious layers of noodles, meat sauce and melted cheese cooked to perfection in the crockpot! Easy crockpot lasagna. make life simple with sandi. Easy Crock Pot Lasagna Recipe: Cookin' Cris' Dishes.
Next, add a layer of noodles (you'll have to break some to make them fit), a layer of meat mixture, a layer of mozzarella, and a layer of ricotta mixture. CROCKPOT LASAGNA is my favorite way to get this classic Italian dish on the table! The noodles cook perfectly in the slow cooker and the lasagna is so Crock pot lasagna layers just like traditional lasagna. You can cook Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef (or with half/half Italian sausage).
- You need 1 of onion (chopped).
- You need 3-5 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s 2 (24 oz) of cans seasoned spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare of salt&pepper.
This classic dish is prepared in a slow cooker with layers of ground beef, lasagna noodles, spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese, Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. This popular crock pot lasagna is made with cottage cheese or ricotta cheese and ground beef. If you prefer ricotta cheese in your lasagna, go ahead and use it instead of cottage cheese. For a fresh-baked look, just before serving, sprinkle extra mozzarella cheese over the top and place it under the.
Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna step by step
- Start with meat sauce. Saute onions til translucent. Add meat, brown. Drain. Add garlic, continue to cook for 30 seconds. Add tomato sauce, simmer on low with lid askew for 2 hours..
- Meanwhile, mix ricotta, egg, parmesan, and 1/2 cup mozzarella..
- In Crock-Pot, add a thin layer of sauce to the bottom. Layer with noodles, ricotta mixture, meat sauce and mozzarella. Add another layer. Finish with noodles, sauce, and mozzarella..
- Cook low for 4 hours.
- Tips: For chunkier sauce, add diced tomatoes last 30 mins of sauce simmering. For creamier cheese layer, add cream cheese to ricotta mixture..
Crockpot is a leading producer of slow cookers, pressure cookers, and multi-cookers that make it easy to create and share delicious In partnership with the U. Be the first to rate & review! This crockpot lasagna made in the slow cooker has depths of flavors with its three meat sauce and four cheeses. I am so excited to introduce one of my favorite versions of the Crock-Pot: a crockpot casserole dish! You can now cook casseroles that you would normally make in the oven, while you.