Crispy Chicken Pakora. Easy Chicken Snacks By Our Grandpa. Chicken kay Pakoray & Special Sauce Lunchbox Idea Recipe in Urdu Hindi – RKK. Learn how to make Chicken Pakora at home with Chef Tarika on Get Curried.
Mouth watering CHICKEN Manchuriyan prepared by my daddy Arumugam / Village food factory. How To Make Crispy Chicken Pakora at Home Recipe Easy Chicken Snacks Please Like Our TWO WHEELER TANDOORI You can have Crispy Chicken Pakora using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Chicken Pakora
- You need 500 gms of small pieces boneless/with bone chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 2 pieces of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornflur.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of maida.
- It’s 500 gms of oil for deep fry.
Seriously addictive Chicken pakora is a crowd pleasure in any party. Chicken coated in a thick spicy batter, fried until crispy and tastes exactly like street style. This crispy Juicy Chicken pakora is. Chicken pakora is a crisp fried appetizer made with chicken, gram flour, ginger garlic, spice powders & herbs.
Crispy Chicken Pakora step by step
- Take a large bowl add chicken and add all ingredients and mix it and keep it for 2-3 hours..
- Heat oil in a pan add chicken one by one and deep fry..
- Serve hot with onion slices and lime and ketchup..
Chicken Pakora recipe is an extremely crunchy and delicious food item which is quite popular nowadays. So today we will be presenting a simple Chicken Pakora recipe for you and all you have. Chicken pakora is a quick and crispy appetizer for parties. From kids to everyone loves this chicken pakora. This is one my favorite appetizer because it is easy and simple to make in less time.