Stovetop baked crispy chicken. Grind up dry stovetop stuffing into breadcrumbs. I use a magic bullet on pulse but you can use blender, food processor or smash in a bag. Be sure to have your YouTube annotations turned ON in order to see the ingredients list and other printed directions.
I first used this Pan-Fried Chicken Thighs recipe at Barefeet In The Kitchen to get a method, and ran with it! Chicken gets a bad rap for being overexposed. But for easy, healthy dinners, it's hard to beat. You can have Stovetop baked crispy chicken using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stovetop baked crispy chicken
- Prepare 1 package of Stovetop stuffing (dry, from package).
- Prepare of Raw chicken breasts, nuggets or tenders.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Hardened butter.
Come summer, though, things get tricky. Cooking chicken on a stovetop is a little intimidating, though, and it shouldn't be. Follow these recipes and check out a few more tips at the bottom of the post. See more ideas about chicken drumstick recipe stovetop, chicken drumstick recipes, drumstick recipes.
Stovetop baked crispy chicken step by step
- Grind up dry stovetop stuffing into breadcrumbs. I use a magic bullet on pulse but you can use blender, food processor or smash in a bag..
- In a shallow dish scramble 2 raw eggs.
- Put crushed stovetop stuffing in a large Ziploc bag.
- Dip chicken in egg and add to crumbs in Ziploc bag, shake well (I do about three pieces at a time).
- Place breaded chicken on foil lined dish.
- Add 2 small pieces of butter on each piece of chicken.
- Bake at 375°F, time depends on size and thickness of chicken. Check to make sure they are cooked through. Let cool 5 min before removing from foil..
These Extra Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks are chicken wing killers. Oven baked crispy chicken drumsticks, a healthier way to enjoy crispy chicken legs! The chicken is tender and juicy! Perfect for dinner, great for crowds. Enjoy baked chicken legs any day and be sure to pack these for picnics and beach days!