Crispy Chicken Wontons.
You can have Crispy Chicken Wontons using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Chicken Wontons
- It’s 10 of large wonton wrappers.
- Prepare 150 grams of chicken mince.
- It’s 2 of green chilies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spring onions.
- It’s 6-8 of large garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Black (or white) pepper powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1-1/2 of to 2 cups oil for deep frying.
- It’s As required of Cornflour slurry (1 tbsp cornflour : 2 tbsp water).
Crispy Chicken Wontons instructions
- Wash and drain chicken mince..
- Clean spring onions discarding the top layer. Wash and cut the spring onions separating the greens from the white parts..
- Mince garlic cloves finely..
- Heat oil in non stick skillet. Add garlic, chilies, and white parts of onions. Saute till onions wilt and are soft..
- Add soy sauce and stir. Immediately add the chicken mince and saute till chicken changes colour..
- Add salt, pepper, and onion powder. Stir well..
- Finally add the dark green parts of onions and stir well..
- Switch off gas and let the mixture cool down completely..
- Apply cornflour slurry around the edges of the wrapper..
- Place chicken mixture on one corner (slightly away) of the wonton. Overlap the corner closest to chicken over the stuffing. Fold other two edges overlapping each other on to the chicken (like an envelope). Make sure they are stuck to each other. Roll it till the top corner and seal it well with the slurry..
- Heat oil in deep thick bottomed pan. Fry the rolls till golden brown on medium low flame..
- Remove from with slotted spoon and place on plate covered with paper napkins. Serve with your choice of dip..