Crispy Chedder Chicken.
You can have Crispy Chedder Chicken using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Chedder Chicken
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Prepare 4 large of Chicken Breast or 2lbs Chicken Tenders.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Whole Milk.
- You need 3 cup of Grated Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- You need 2 packages of Ritz Crackers.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 10 oz of can Cream of Chicken Soup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sour Cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
Crispy Chedder Chicken step by step
- Crush crackers. If using chicken breasts and not tenders, cut each chicken breast into 3 large pieces. Pour the milk, cheese and cracker crumbs into 3 separate small pans. Toss the salt and pepper into the cracker crumbs and stir the mixture around to combine. Dip each piece of chicken into the milk and then the cheese. Press the cheese into the chicken with your fingers. Then press the cheesy coated chicken into the cracker crumbs and press it in..
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and lay the chicken inside the pan. Sprinkle the dried parsley over the chicken. Cover the pan with tin foil and bake at 400°F for 35 minutes. Remove the tin foil, bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the edges of the chicken are golden brown and crispy..
- In a medium sized sauce pan combine the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and butter with a whisk. Stir it over medium high heat until the sauce is nice and hot. Serve over the chicken..