Crisp Fry Chicken.
You can have Crisp Fry Chicken using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crisp Fry Chicken
- It’s 1 of Small chicken (about 3 lbs).
- You need 1 of cup Cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 of cup Flour.
- It’s 1 of tbs. Poultry seasoning.
- You need 1 of tsp. Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of tsp. Cayenne Pepper.
Crisp Fry Chicken instructions
- Mix salt and water..
- Cut chicken into serving pieces, remove excess fat, leave skin on. Place cut up bird in bowl of saltwater to cover. Let stand at room temp. For 2-3 hrs. or refrigerate overnight..
- Mix dry ingredients in plactic bag..
- Shake off excess water and add 4 pieces of chicken to bag and shake to coat well..
- Have your deepfryer ready at 335°. Add coated chicken to hot oil and cook 10 mins. Flip and fry 10 more mins. Drain.
- Repeat with remaining chicken pieces. Serve hot or cold..