Crispy Chicken Strips with cheesy mayo dip.
You can cook Crispy Chicken Strips with cheesy mayo dip using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Chicken Strips with cheesy mayo dip
- You need of marination.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of hot sauce (chili sauce).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil for frying.
- It’s of batter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s of cheesy mayo dip.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk.
- You need 50 grams of cheddar cheese (2 cheese slice).
- Prepare 1 pinch of finely chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Crispy Chicken Strips with cheesy mayo dip instructions
- Mix all ingridients and marinade the chicken, (i love spicy so i used the above ingridients you can keep it simple by using just garlic, salt and mustard for marination).
- After marinating, take the breast and cut it down to long thin strips.
- Prepare the batter, take a bowl and add 1 cup buttermilk (you can also use simple milk).
- Now add garlic powder, salt, baking powder.
- Now keep whisking with fork or whisker and keep adding flour very little at a time, add the flour until the mixture becomes thick and it should be held onto the fork or whisker.
- Heat the oil, in skillet, wok or deep frying pan.
- Now add chicken to the batter mix, dip gently each strip one at a time and coat thoroughly, and carefully put it onto hot oil, fry for 3 to four mins, more if the strips are thick.
- For the cheese dip, take a sauce pan, and melt cheese with milk.
- Mix the melted cheese with mayonaise along with garlic powder and parsley.