Crispy Baked Mayo Chicken 🍗 Thighs. These bone-in chicken thighs are first spread with mayonnaise, then topped with seasoned bread crumbs before baking. They are super crispy on the outside. Baked chicken thighs that are crispy and juicy make for the perfect weeknight meal!
Rest assured, these crispy oven baked chicken thighs are everything you've ever wanted out of a piece of chicken. It doesn't get any better than Trim the chicken thighs of any excess fat or skin. Place chicken thighs directly into the prepared dish, skin side up. You can have Crispy Baked Mayo Chicken 🍗 Thighs using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Baked Mayo Chicken 🍗 Thighs
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- It’s of Sprinkle black pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle Garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of dried onion flakes.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
Drizzle chicken skin with olive oil. You won't believe they are baked! An easy recipe for crispy baked chicken thighs. Crispy skin, juicy meat and flavorful spices combine to create chicken perfection!
Crispy Baked Mayo Chicken 🍗 Thighs instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs, place into a large baking pan……..
- Season both sides of chicken thighs with black pepper and garlic powder…….
- Roast thighs in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour, uncovered…….
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, cayenne pepper,dry onion flakes and shredded cheddar cheese……
- When thighs are done remove from oven and spread mayonnaise mixture over each chicken thigh, make sure you cover all areas of thighs !!! 😁.
- Sprinkle your bread crumbs all over chicken thighs……
- Lightly spray each chicken thigh with the butter cooking spray…….
- Lower oven temperature to 375 degrees and bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Thighs are the best part of the chicken! Baked chicken thighs – tender, Juicy and very flavorful, are my favorite chicken recipe. These oven baked chicken tenders are packed with flavor and so crispy! If you have a chicken nugget loving family member – they will go crazy for them. My seven year old son eats these mayo chicken nuggets like candy.