CHICKEN CARBONARA. This Chicken Carbonara recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. When you're looking for something comforting and carb-y, nothing fits the bill like a good carbonara. Chicken Carbonara – It's everything you love about carbonara!
A twist on the classic, chicken carbonara makes a wonderful mid-week dinner. Carbonara is the name of an Italian pasta dish made with a sauce of eggs, cheese and cooked If adding chicken, it too gets cooked in the same pan with the bacon fat. Turn leftover cooked chicken into this creamy, fragrant pasta experience! You can have CHICKEN CARBONARA using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of CHICKEN CARBONARA
- Prepare 1 lb of penne pasta, uncooked.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Italian herb salad dressing.
- It’s 2 of chicken breast, cut into peices.
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon, diced.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh asparagus spears, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 can of chicken brotb.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 10 of grape tomatoes, cut into quarters.
I have a deep love for classic spaghetti carbonara, the Roman dish of spaghetti tossed with crispy pork, lots of pecorino cheese. This chicken carbonara penne pasta blends just a few simple ingredients to create a wonderful This easy chicken carbonara penne pasta is a one-pan wonder packed with flavor that the entire family. Chicken Carbonara – An authentic, restaurant-quality recipe for a classic Italian dish! Discover the Sensational Chicken Carbonara Recipe w/ bacon, chicken & cheesy pasta perfection!
CHICKEN CARBONARA step by step
- Cook penne according to package directions..
- Meamwhile; heat dressing in a large skillet on medium heat..
- Add chicken and vegetables, cook 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently..
- In another pan, fry bacon and remove from grease, add to the chicken mixture..
- Add broth and cheese, cook 1 minute or until cheese is melted, stirring constantly. Add parmesan cheese and mix well..
- Drain pasta, and return to pot..
- Add chicken and vegetable mixture; toss lightly..
- Cook 1 minute or until heated trough. Sauce will thicken as it stands..
- Fold in tomatoes and serve.
Chicken carbonara is rich and creamy and perfect if you're craving a big bowl of pasta. Discover how to make chicken pasta recipes at Tesco Real Food. Chicken Carbonara Pasta is an easy comfort food recipe the whole family will love! With this Chicken Carbonara Pasta though, it was unanimous…everyone really liked this dish. Perfectly cooked spaghetti or linguine and crispy bacon are coated in a creamy egg.