Sophie's Broccoli, chicken, tomato creamy basil pasta. A few fresh ingredients transform chicken and pasta into this simple and creamy flavor-filled dish. All Reviews for Creamy Tomato-Basil Pasta with Chicken. Creamy Chicken And Broccoli PastaI really like this recipe and I find myself making it over and over again.
This simple creamy broccoli pasta recipe makes an excellent everyday meal with a tossed salad, or serve it as a side dish with grilled meat, chicken, or fish and sliced tomatoes. · Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta Recipe: Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta Recipe: Pasta and tender chicken in a creamy, cheesy, basil pesto infused · Enjoy a creamy, luxurious tomato basil soup without the guilt! There is no cream, sugar, or any unnecessary additives in my Tomato Basil Soup! I went on a huge basil pesto kick several weeks ago because I literally had basil up to my eyeballs and what do you do when life gives you basil? You can have Sophie's Broccoli, chicken, tomato creamy basil pasta using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sophie's Broccoli, chicken, tomato creamy basil pasta
- It’s 450 grams of chicken.
- You need 100 grams of broccoli (cooked and drained).
- Prepare 150 grams of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 400 ml of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic puree.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 40 grams of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 of drained can sweetcorn (optional).
- Prepare 1 of enough cooked pasta for 4.
Add the broccoli and cooked pasta to the skillet. Toss until everything is coated in the pesto and the ingredients are all evenly distributed. Perfectly al dente vegan pasta tossed with sauteed bell pepper, broccoli, sundried tomatoes, & an easy homemade lemony basil creamy vegan pasta sauce made from cashews. How to Cook Chicken Pasta with Creamy Basil Sauce.
Sophie's Broccoli, chicken, tomato creamy basil pasta instructions
- Cook your pasta, drain, and set to one side..
- Dice your chicken and cook through in a frying pan. Once cooked, add your stock, garlic puree and herbs to the pan. Stir..
- Add your vegetables and cook for 3 minutes..
- In a separate small bowl, mix some of the liquid from the pan to the corn flour until you have a thick but pourable consistency..
- Add your corn flour to the pan and stir it through. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add your parmesan to the pan and stir. Cook for two minutes..
- If you wish and have a large enough pan, add your pasta immediately after stirring in the parmesan. If you would prefer, serve your pasta with the sauce and vegetable mixture on top..
This is probably one of the easiest chicken pastas that you will ever make. Add the bowtie pasta once the water boils. You can also use macaroni or ziti for this. To elevate this quick-cooking pasta, we're making a lightly creamy tomato sauce with briny capers, aromatic garlic and shallot, and a bit of specialty Calabrian chile paste (for bright, zesty heat). It's tossed with a duo of tender broccoli and ditali pasta, which is perfect for catching every saucy bite.