Creamy chicken and bacon pasta. Made with cream, parmesan, chicken, bacon and garlic. I've been crowned the Queen of Creamy-Without-Cream*, but today I'm dethroning myself temporarily just so I can share this Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta with you without an inkling of guilt. Creamy chicken pasta with spinach and bacon is one of my favorite things to eat!
Here's what you need: bacon, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onions, garlic, spinach, milk, fettuccine, pesto, parmesan cheese, fresh parsley. Hi guys I love making creamy pasta , in this recipe I share creamy chicken bacon linguine pasta recipe. This easy, creamy chicken and bacon pasta recipe ticks all the boxes. You can cook Creamy chicken and bacon pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken and bacon pasta
- It’s 1 of package of bacon.
- It’s 1 box of favorite pasta (i used rotini) 16oz.
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts (depending on size).
- You need 2 can of cream of chicken soup (10 3/4 oz each).
- You need dash of chicken bullion.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- It’s dash of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of drizzle of mustard.
- Prepare dash of garlic salt.
- It’s dash of dried basil.
Add a few slices of bacon to a chicken and pasta dish to get the salty, smoky flavor we all crave. Photo credit: Marc Matsumoto from No Recipes. Cook bacon in large skillet on medium heat until crisp. Chicken and Bacon Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes in Garlic Cream Sauce.
Creamy chicken and bacon pasta instructions
- Prepare the chicken: cut into strips, toss in a bowl. Add soy sauce, mustard, chicken bullion powder, garlic salt, salt, pepper, and basil. mix well with hands,, making sure you cover all the chicken. Set aside..
- Cut the bacon lengthwise into small chunks. Cook in a skillet on medium heat, until crispy, about 10-15 minutes. Reserve bacon grease. Place sheet of kitchen paper over a strainer and pour bacon grease throigh into clean container..
- In a skillet add the bacon grease, about 1/3 cup. Let it heat up on medium high heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken! Grill it and stir around for 3 minutes. Cover with lid..
- While chicken cooks. Add box of pasta to pot of cold water. Adda dash of salt. Stir. Cover and cook as directed..
- Once pasta is done. Drain and set aside. Once chicken is cooked through after another 10-15 minutes. Drain chicken skillet from any oil. Then Add bacon chips, pasta, and cans of cream of chicken. Stir well. Cover, let simmer and heat up for 5-10 minutes on low heat..
In this Italian-inspired recipe, the chicken, penne pasta, and vegetables are smothered in creamy, homemade Alfredo sauce made with Parmesan cheese. Creamy chicken pasta is satisfying soul food. This pasta is equally perfect for weeknight dinners or. How to make chicken bacon mushroom pasta. This is a pretty straightforward recipe.