Creamy spinach and chicken pasta. This creamy chicken and spinach pasta dish takes no time at all and is absolutely delicious! This creamy chicken spinach pasta recipe is a total comfort food dinner! This spinach chicken pasta is great for busy weeknights.
It's great for sharing with the whole family and a great way of sneaking vegetables into your child's diet too. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Spinach Chicken Pasta with Bacon. Sauce is delicious and the chicken, bacon and spinach really add to the dish. You can cook Creamy spinach and chicken pasta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy spinach and chicken pasta
- Prepare 1 box of penne.
- It’s 1 box of frozen spinach.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of prego spinach Florentine spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of feta (optional).
Chicken and Bacon Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes in Garlic Cream Sauce. Once pasta is al dente, add in spinach, salt, pepper, seasoning, and cheese, and mix until spinach is wilted and everything is coated in the sauce. Creamy chicken pasta with spinach and bacon is one of my favorite things to eat! After all, it's a very rich and indulgent treat for dinner.
Creamy spinach and chicken pasta step by step
- Cube chicken and brown in a large sauce pan with seasonings and oil.
- Cook pasta until soft and add frozen spinach. Boil until spinach thaws.
- Drain pasta and add to pan with pasta sauce and chicken. Stir and let simmer about 5 mins.
- Top with cheese and serve warm..
The restaurant chicken pasta just doesn't compare to this delicious homemade version with spinach, bacon and tomatoes! I love recipes that come with a dash of nostalgia and this one never fails to deliver. In what now feels like Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet. It did not turn out as pretty as your picture. My husband even liked it and he's not usually a pasta guy.