Spaghetti carbonara (5 ingredient ).
You can have Spaghetti carbonara (5 ingredient ) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti carbonara (5 ingredient )
- You need 10 oz of pasta.
- It’s 5 piece of bacon.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 4 clove of garlic minced.
Spaghetti carbonara (5 ingredient ) step by step
- Cook spaghetti . While spaghetti is cooking dice up your bacon..
- Cook bacon about 6 to 8 minutes. Crispy is what your looking for. Don't drain the bacon grease..
- While bacon is cooking whisk up eggs and grated parmesan.
- Add garlic to bacon . Cook a minute . Pasta should be done at this time . Keep some of the pasta water, at least a cup. Drain pasta..
- Turn pan to low temp.Add spaghetti and egg mixture. Fold in to mix. Add tablespoon at a time reserved pasta water . Cook a couple of minutes to desired consistency..
- I served it with parsley and extra shredded parmesan..