Spicy Carbonara. Straying away from the common spicy tteokbokki, I first tried the spicy carbonara version in my last visit to Korea at a restaurant called "School Food" – a popular chain that puts a twist on to common. Its good to be back on the track. Although its not a makeup tutorial video, but at least I giving my best to uploading a video still.
This Spicy Carbonara Tteokbokki is a fusion dish that gives a modern, creamy spin on the popular Technically speaking, the Spicy Carbonara Tteokbokki isn't a "street food". When you try this perfectly satisfying Spicy Corn Carbonara, you'll see what we mean. Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy! You can have Spicy Carbonara using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Carbonara
- Prepare 250 grams of spiral pasta.
- Prepare 200 grams of shredded bacon.
- Prepare 1 of large garlic clove, crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes (or less).
- It’s 1 of shallot (green/spring onion), chopped finely.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
Learn how to make carbonara sauce with bacon or pancetta and loads of parmesan. Carbonara (Italian: [karboˈnaːra]) is an Italian pasta dish from Rome made with egg, hard cheese, cured pork, and black pepper. Humble ingredients—eggs, noodles, cheese, and pork—combine to create glossy, glorious pasta carbonara. It's the no-food-in-the-house dinner of our dreams.
Spicy Carbonara step by step
- Heat olive oil in a large fry pan on a low to medium heat. Add bacon..
- While bacon is cooking, add pasta to a large pot of salted boiling water..
- Once bacon is almost cooked, add garlic, chilli flakes and shallots. Cook until garlic is translucent, not brown or burnt..
- Pasta should be cooked and aldente (not soft and soggy) by this stage. Add the pasta and 1-2 tablespoons of the pasta water to the bacon mixture. Mix well until water has evaporated..
- Remove fry pan from heat and add the eggs immediately. Stir quickly so all the pasta is evenly coated with the egg..
- Mix in the parmesan, salt and pepper. Serve while still hot with crusty garlic bread and salad..
I also like spicy carbonara tteokbokki, which is a fusion menu item that has become popular recently. This is a near perfect and flawless recipe for the classic Spaghetti alla Carbonara. And even it it wasn't, who cares? This Spicy Carbonara Tteokbokki recipe is featured in the Gochujang feed along with many more. Since I made traditional bucatini carbonara yesterday, I thought I'd make spicy carbonara tteokbokki.