Creamy chicken and veggie pasta.
You can cook Creamy chicken and veggie pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken and veggie pasta
- You need 1 lb of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed fresh or frozen veggies.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of balsomic vinigar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 4 of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s as needed of flour.
- You need of Angel hair pasta.
Creamy chicken and veggie pasta step by step
- In frying pan use canola oil and warm up pan..
- Cut chicken as desired. Cut mushroom and veggies..
- Place chicken and veggies in in pan with minced garlic. Stir frequently..
- Add your balsamic vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce..
- Once chicken is cooked add your broth and bring it to a boil..
- Add baking soda and stir in. Add some flour and stir. Repeat until sauce is at your desired texture..
- Place pasta in plate and top with your creamy chicken and veggies and enjoy!.