Creamy Avocado and Spinach Pasta. Creamy Avocado and Spinach Pasta – a creamy sauce made with avocados, spinach, basil and pecans. A super healthy and delicious pasta dish, eat without guilt. Avocados seem to be my latest passion.
Place avocado, spinach, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a food processor and purée until smooth. If necessary, add some of the reserved cooking liquid to loosen the sauce. Add sauce to pasta and toss to coat. You can have Creamy Avocado and Spinach Pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Avocado and Spinach Pasta
- Prepare 10 oz of spaghetti or fettuccine, whole grain.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- You need 1 cup of fresh spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushroom.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecans.
- You need 1/2 cup of basil.
- It’s 1 tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 3/4-1 cup of pasta water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Top with roasted tomatoes and pine nuts. If your pasta is still hot, simply toss the pasta and sauce together in a large serving bowl. If it's not, then combine the past and sauce in one of the pots (preferably the larger one) and cook over. A quick and easy recipe perfect for picky eaters; Creamy Avocado & Spinach Pasta with a no-cook sauce!
Creamy Avocado and Spinach Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta according to instructions on package.
- While pasta is cooking, add the rest of the ingredients to your blender and blend until it becomes a smooth sauce. Start with 3/4 cup of pasta water and add water and more as needed to get the consistency you want..
- Toss the pasta with the sauce in a bowl and serve immediately. Best served the day it's made..
We all know that spinach is one of those foods that is fantastic for growing children. Go green with some Creamy Spinach Pasta with avocado to make it EXTRA creamy. If your pasta is still hot, simply toss the pasta and sauce together in a large serving bowl. If it's not, then combine the past and sauce in one of the pots (preferably the larger one) and cook over medium low until. It's a nice size, has a flavor lock lid, the rim is tapered for easy.