Creamy avocado pasta.
You can have Creamy avocado pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy avocado pasta
- You need 10 oz of any pasta.
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of basil.
- It’s 1 cup of halved cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced red onion.
- You need 3 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar or a little more to taste.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to your taste.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Creamy avocado pasta step by step
- Fill a large pot with water, add a generous pinch of salt, bring to boil, add the pasta and cook according to package instructions or about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. In a food processor, add the avocado, garlic, oil, basil, lemon juice, salt and pepper, pulse until creamy and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the tomatoes and onions with the balsamic, italian seasoning and a smidge of salt and pepper..
- Add the pasta to the bowl with the tomatoes along with the avocado mixture and mix together well to combine..