EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad. This healthy tuna pasta recipe can be jazzed up or even made more simple than it already is. For the photos I added some grated parmesan cheese and a little lemon You may also like my healthy tuna pasta salad or my creamy tuna pasta salad recipes. Will you give this easy canned tuna pasta a go?
Made with protein-packed tuna, peas, whole-wheat pasta, celery, and then tossed in a tasty and creamy avocado yogurt dressing. Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Easy, creamy, and healthy tuna pasta salad made with peas, celery, and an avocado yogurt dressing. You can cook EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad
- It’s 500 grams of orecchiette.
- You need 425 grams of canned tuna, drained.
- Prepare 3 of celery sticks, diced.
- It’s 3 of spring onion sprigs,diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice for extra zest (optional).
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad With Greek YogurtAggies Kitchen. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and This tuna pasta salad is a classic! It easy, fast, and I usually have all the ingredients that I need to How to make Tuna Pasta Salad: Cook your pasta according to package instructions, then drain them. This quick and comforting Creamy Tuna Pasta with Peas and Parmesan is a fast and easy weeknight dinner that only requires a few simple ingredients.
EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil water in a medium size sauce pan, add orecchiette and cook until soft..
- Drain the pasta whilst running cold water through it. Set aside in a medium to large bowl..
- Finely chop spring onion and celery then add to the pasta..
- Combine the mayonnaise to the ingredients..
- Season with salt and pepper and add a splash of lemon juice if you want a more zesty taste..
- Mix well and enjoy! Feel free to refrigerate for 20 minutes if you want it chilled..
So they're an excellent item to keep on hand in your freezer to whip up quick and easy dinners, like this Creamy Tuna Pasta with Peas and Parmesan. My Tuna Pasta Salad is where the chicken of the sea meets the salad of Southern gatherings! This dish is loaded with tons of goodies and tossed in a creamy delicious dressing! This recipe for tuna pasta salad is easy to make and is perfect for potlucks and barbecues, or just a protein packed lunch! I love pasta salads and I'm a big tuna salad fan, so this classic tuna pasta salad is something I can really enjoy.