Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce. This parmesan cheese loaded Creamy Italian Sausage Pasta is our go-to quick and tasty weeknight meal. Packed with mushroom, baby spinach and Italian sausage. This Creamy Italian Sausage Pasta is so creamy and so full of flavor!
The sauce is creamy, but not too creamy if you know what I mean. The cream helps mellow some of that acidity from the tomatoes and spice from the sausage. Penne goes really well with this spicy Italian sausage pasta recipe. You can cook Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce
- It’s 2-3 links of Italian sausage, raw.
- It’s of Large bunch kale, hand shredded into bite size pieces.
- Prepare to taste of Sun dried tomatoes, sliced.
- You need 1 container of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 2 (14 oz) of jars alfredo sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Italian seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
The little tubes are perfect for that sauce.. Italian Sausage Pasta Recipes on Yummly Italian Sausage With Pasta And Herbs, Creamy Tagliatelle With Italian Sausage Meatballs, Sausage Minestrone Soup. Creamy Sausage-Stuffed Butternut or Delicata SquashYummly. grated Parmesan cheese, butternut squash, heavy cream.
Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce instructions
- Heat 1-2 tbsp olive oil in large pan on medium heat..
- Push Italian sausage from casing into pan. Discard casing. Add sun dried tomatoes. Cook until meat is browned..
- Add mushrooms and kale and cook until tender..
- Add as much or as little Italian seasoning and salt & pepper as you like. Stirring to combine..
- Add alfredo sauce, stir to combine, turn heat to low and let simmer long enough for flavors to combine (usually a couple minutes)..
- Add to favorite pasta and viola!.
Rather than using mince this dish uses Italian sausages with their skins removed. They are cooked with the other ingredients imparting all their amazing seasonings before the cream and pasta is added. Fettuccine pasta with a rich and creamy, tomato and Italian sausage sauce. The sauce comes together quickly with sweet and spicy Italian sausage, first cooked through then simmered with tomatoes and cream. Remove from the heat and stir in the mozzarella and mascarpone.