Paleo Crab Cakes. Paleo Maryland Crab Cakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. "They're crab-less crab cakes!" And then I got to thinking. Steamed cauliflower just might be the missing link to creating the perfect gluten-free, grain-free Paleo Crab Cake. FULL RECIPE BELOW The perfect party starter.
These easy crab cakes are as good as any non-Paleo version. Just be sure to use mayo that's already Paleo, or. We recreated classic crab cakes into a Paleo version that melts in your mouth. You can cook Paleo Crab Cakes using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Crab Cakes
- You need 1 lb of canned crab from Trader Joes.
- You need 3 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of tapatio or other hot sauce.
- You need 1 of egg or 2 egg whites.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut flour.
Almond flour replaces regular flour to create a crunchy outer layer bursting with flavor. Making crab cake, or any other fish patty for that matter, is a real piece of cake. Quickly and easily turn plain and boring canned fish into something fun and delicious to eat with these Paleo Crab Cakes. Paleo gluten-free crab cakes are full of rich flavor, without breadcrumbs or fillers.
Paleo Crab Cakes instructions
- mix all ingredients until stick together. If not sticking, add more flour..
- Form patties and fry on pan until golden brown on each side..
What's the secret to the moist, tender texture of these Maryland-style crab cakes? Coconut flour, which keeps the cakes together. These are the best Paleo crab cakes you will ever have. Seasoned with Old Bay, and not a trace of breadcrumbs anywhere. These crab cakes bring a taste of Maryland to your dinner plate.