Delicious Crab Cakes.
You can cook Delicious Crab Cakes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Crab Cakes
- You need 1 lb of lumb crab meat.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of old Bay seasoning.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of each ofchopped onion and red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of hot sauce.
Delicious Crab Cakes step by step
- Mix all ingredients well, using a gentle touch so you don't break down the crab too much. It's nice to have some bigger lumbs in your cakes :).
- Make 8 cakes. Place on a cookie sheet and refrigerate for at least an hour..
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and place enough cooking oil to barely cover the bottom..
- When oil is hot, cook crab cakes, browning both sides, about 3-4 minutes on each side. Do not crowd them in pan, cook about four at a time..
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce..