Baked Crab Cakes.
You can have Baked Crab Cakes using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Crab Cakes
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 packages of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packages of Ritz Crackers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper (to taste if need be).
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of Jack Daniels Whole Ground Mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Onions.
- You need 1 lb of Special Crab Meat.
Baked Crab Cakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F Fahrenheit..
- Break the Ritz crackers up into a powder..
- Combine dry ingredients with the crackers..
- Combine wet ingredients together.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
- Mix in the onions and crab meat slowly.
- Form mixture into desired sized crab cakes. (I like to do mine big. I get about 6 hockey puck sized crab cakes).
- Put crab cakes on a foil covered pan that has been lightly brushed with oil..
- Lightly brushed the tops of the crab cakes with oil..
- Cook crab cakes for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and flip. Continue cooking for 4-5 minutes..
- Remove from oven and remove from the hot tray to a plate to rest for 5 minutes..