Jumbo Crab Cakes.
You can cook Jumbo Crab Cakes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jumbo Crab Cakes
- It’s 1 lb. of crabmeat.
- Prepare 1 of large roasted red pepper, seeded and diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of large red onion, diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced scallions, green only.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- It’s 1/4 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need of Canola oil for pan.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare of Lemon slices for serving.
- You need of Tartar sauce for serving.
Jumbo Crab Cakes instructions
- Mix all ingredients, except crab, canola oil and melted butter in a large bowl. Add the crab, mixing in very gently. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour..
- After one hour preheat oven to 425. Place 1/4 sheet pan in oven to heat as well. When oven reaches temperature add enough canola oil to cover bottom of pan and place back in oven to heat..
- Using a large ice cream scoop place 6 large scoops of the crab mixture onto the hot oiled pan. Do not press cakes down. Brush all over with melted butter..
- Bake at 425 for approximately 20 minutes. Tops and sides should be light brown and toasty looking..
- Remove cakes from pan and serve with lemon slices and tartar sauce..