Microwavable Chocolate Chip Cookie. This quick and easy individual chocolate chip cookie will be ready in a few minutes with small amount of a few ingredients. Finally fold in semi-sweet chocolate chips. Also dark or special dark chocolate chips are wonderful for this recipe.
And sometimes you don't want to make an entire batch. (Who needs to be tempted by a dozen. Craving a fresh chocolate-chip cookie but don't want to make a whole batch? Add in the sugar as well as the light brown sugar and stir to. You can cook Microwavable Chocolate Chip Cookie using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwavable Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of choc chunks or 3 of choc chips.
This microwave chocolate chip cookie is the perfect dessert for one! One of my new year's The ingredients for this microwave chocolate chip cookie are basically the same as a regular batch of cookie dough, with the exception of baking soda. Place the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk into a medium sized microwavable bowl. This is not gourmet fudge but it's easy enough for kids to make and yummy enough to serve with the other holiday candies and cookies.
Microwavable Chocolate Chip Cookie step by step
- In a microwave safe mug, put melted butter then add the egg yolk and vanilla then stir with a fork..
- Add brown sugar, be generous cause it makes a big difference on taste. Stir in the brown sugar well..
- Add in flour and baking powder and mix making sure the flour at the bottom has been incorporated as well..
- Throw in chocolate chunks or chips and mix them in. Lay some on top as well..
- This is how it looked inside..
- Microwave at the highest heat setting, mine was 900watts, for 1½ minutes. You can let it cool for 20 minutes before eating..
- Enjoy. I topped mine with ice cream cause I'm a sweet tooth and some raisins..
Everybody loves a chocolate chip cookie. Maybe it reminds you of your childhood, maybe it's the sug… You just made a chocolate chip cookie in a mug! The Old Faithful of desserts just got a bit of a modern facelift, and it's never looked better! Microwave Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie. by Kirbie. This single serving microwave cookie is ready in just a few minutes.