Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups. These Sugar Cookie Cheesecake Bars combine sweet sugar cookies with creamy cheesecake for the ultimate dessert. I love this recipe so much, because it was one of the first attempts at cheesecake I ever tried. Chewy sugar cookies filled with no-bake cheesecake & topped with fresh fruit.
If you're not familiar with cookie cups, they're just like a cookie. A little crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and they make the perfect base for just about any frosting or filling. Edible cookie bowls make every dessert better. You can have Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups
- Prepare 1 of . 1 Package refrigerated sugar cookie dough.
- Prepare 2 of . Choice of berries, or other fruit toppings.
- It’s of For No-Bake Cheesecake Filling.
- Prepare 1 of . 8 oz. cream cheese.
- It’s 2 of . ½ cup sugar.
- Prepare 3 of . 1 tsp vanilla.
- You need 4 of . 1 Cup whipped cream.
Throw in some no bake cheesecake and fruit and you are good to go. I on the other hand am a sugar cookie girl (for the record so is my dog), so, thus was born the Sugar Cookie Cups. Ever since I was a kid, sugar cookies have always been my go-to. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and salt until smooth.
Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Press each cookie dough slice into a greased muffin tin. Press into the bottom and up the sides about ⅔ of the way to create a little bowl..
- Bake for about 16-18 minutes until the edges just start to turn a golden brown color..
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. (Try turning the pan upside down and gently tapping to remove from pan.).
- While the cups are cooling, beat cream cheese until smooth..
- Add in sugar and vanilla, and beat for about 2-3 minutes until creamy..
- Fold in the whipped cream..
- Spoon cheesecake filling (or pipe it) into each cookie top..
- Top with your choice of fruit and chill before serving..
How to make Key Lime Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups. The Key Lime Cheesecake is nestled in a soft, buttery, sugar cookie cup made by simply pressing premade sugar cookie dough into muffin tins (as you can see, they don't need to be perfect)… These cheesecake sugar cookie cups are the perfect mini cheesecake dessert. They are super easy to make with a simple no-bake cheesecake filling. The cheesecake filling is creamy and light with the slightest hint of lemon. The cookie cups are made by simply pressing the.