Toffee Pecan Cookies. Delight your guests with these cookies made using chocolate toffees and pecans – perfect for dessert treat. Toffee Pecan Shortbread Cookies are buttery and rich, studded with caramelized toffee bits and Toffee Pecan Shortbread Cookies. This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your.
These toffee pecan cookies are big, flavorful, and full of chips, candy, and nuts. Toffee Pecan Cookies: Last week I made some Toffee Pecan Refrigerator cookies to put in some Christmas cookie tins for friends as well as for a get-together I hosted with some friends. These cookie mix jars make for great hostess gifts around the holidays. You can cook Toffee Pecan Cookies using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toffee Pecan Cookies
- You need 2 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of toffee pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Toffee-Pecan Cookie Mix. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pecans Super Bowl Christmas Dessert Camping Bake Sale Chocolate Nuts Cookies Cocktail Party Holiday Cookies Easy. You must have these Toffee Pecan Shortbread Cookies on your holiday trays, or just make them because you need something yummy to eat! Mix in the toasted pecans and toffee bits.
Toffee Pecan Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter, sugars, and vanilla.
- Add flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add toffee and pecans.
- Mix completely.
- If you choose to scoop the cookies there is no need to chill the dough.
- If you want them to look like traditional shortbread cookies and half dip them in chocolate, you should roll dough into a log, wrap tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- The dough then can be sliced into rounds.
- Place dough— however you have prepared it— onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Once completely cooled, if you want to dip in chocolate, melt 1 cup chocolate chips in small sauce pan.
- Half dip each cookie and place on parchment lined, cold baking sheets.
- Sprinkle with more chopped pecans or toffee pieces.
Press the chocolate chunks into the tops of the cookie dough balls. Mix butter, add cake mix, eggs These cookies are so easy to make and so melt in your mouth yummy! A client of mine gave me this. These soft, chewy toffee pecan cookies are loaded with bits of English toffee and fresh toasted pecans. Stir in chocolate chips, toffee bits and pecans by hand.