Using whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose makes this a contender for the best-tasting cookie ever! I've whipped up a few batches of them this month to take to various events — including a. These cookies are very fast and easy to make when you want to whip up something sweet for the kids. You can cook Wheat Cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wheat Cookies
- You need 1/4 Cup of Soft Butter.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/8 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Powered Sugar.
All Reviews for Easy Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies. I substituted whole wheat pastry flour for the regular all-purpose flour. I ended up with delicious, fluffy, whole wheat cookies. Added more spice than is called for.
Wheat Cookies step by step
- Mix together Soft Butter ¼ Cup, Powered Sugar 2 Tbsp and Whisk until Fluffy..
- Now add ½ Cup Wheat Flour, Baking Powder ¼ tsp, Baking Soda ⅛ tsp and make a crumble..
- Now use 1 ½ tbsp Milk to make a Dough..
- Now Roll out the dough semi thick and Cut out Circles and transfer in a greased baking pan..
- Now, Bake in a preheated oven at 160° for 15 minutes..
- Remove from oven, serve and Enjoy.