Magic cookie bars. Magic Cookie Bars – One of the easiest desserts you can make! Layered with butter graham cracker layer, chocolate chips, coconut and sweetened condensed milk. These Magic Cookie Bars are incredibly simple to throw together and made with just seven ingredients.
Cool the bars completely, and cut and wrap the. Even though the kids will adore these old-fashioned Magic Cookie Bars. Cookie bars are on the menu and you're absolutely going to love them. You can cook Magic cookie bars using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Magic cookie bars
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 1 can (14 oz) of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of package of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 (3 1/2 oz) of can flaked coconut) optional.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped nuts.
Made with a graham cracker buttery crust, layered with butterscotch chips. These Magic Cookie Bars with seven layers are a must-have Christmas cookie. A buttery graham cracker crust topped with chocolate and butterscotch are among other tasty ingredients. The original magic cookie bars don't have butterscotch or extras (hey, not that those don't make the bars.
Magic cookie bars instructions
- Melt butter in pan. Sprinkle crumbs over butter..
- Pour sweet cond. milk evenly over crumbs..
- Top evenly with remaining ingredients. Press down gently.
- Preheat oven to 350. Bake 25-30 mins or until lightly browned..
- Cool thoroughly before cutting..
- Store, loosely covered at room temp..
Magic Cookie Bars. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You've seen these classic treats at bake sales, holiday parties and potlucks over the years. But they tend to crumble when cut. These Magic Cookie Bars are ridiculously easy – thus the name "magic". These are perfect for when you want cookies or a baked treat but you don't want to be measuring out a bunch of ingredients.