Eggless Choco-Coffee Cake (Microwave).
You can have Eggless Choco-Coffee Cake (Microwave) using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Choco-Coffee Cake (Microwave)
- It’s 1 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Coffee Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Sodium Bicarbonate.
- Prepare 1 & 1/2 Cups of Maida.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extarct.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Oil.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Lemon juice.
Eggless Choco-Coffee Cake (Microwave) step by step
- Sieve cocoa powder, coffee powder, maida, baking powder and sodium bicarbonate two to three times. Keep this dry mixture aside.
- In a separate container dissolve sugar in milk properly.
- Using a hand whisk mix the sugar + milk mixture and the dry mixture well.
- Add vanilla extract and oil and mix well. Oil gives a good sheen to the batter.
- Keep a flat base, greased microwaveable plastic container ready. It should be big enough as the batter will double up when in microwave..
- Add lemon juice just before pouring the batter in the container. Mix well and pour immediately.Tap for two to three times to remove air bubbles.
- Microwave on high power for 8 minutes. Check by putting a knife in the center. If the knife comes out clean…your cake is ready….
- Hold….. You need to be patient for 15 more minutes for the cake to be cooled. This standing time is important so that the cake can be easily removed from the container. This can be consumed as dry cake or you can decorate with your favourite frosting..
- You can add some pieces of roasted almonds / pecans / walnuts too. Note: Sugar can be adjusted as per the choice and frosting used.