AMIEs Moist COFFEE Cake.
You can cook AMIEs Moist COFFEE Cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Moist COFFEE Cake
- It’s 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 200 grams of sifted baking flour.
- You need 200 grams of butter, softened.
- You need 200 grams of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of instant coffee powder, dissolved in 170 ml hot water.
- It’s 1 of icing sugar, for sprinkling the top of the cake.
AMIEs Moist COFFEE Cake step by step
- Heat the oven to 180ºC. Grease and base line a 22cm round cake tin..
- Mix the flour and baking powder together in a mixing bowl..
- Beat the eggs with the sugar. Add the butter and mix well. Add the coffee, and the flour with baking powder. Stir together until just combined..
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cake tin. Bake for about 45 minutes until firm to touch and done. Leave to cool in the tin and then transfer into a serving plate..
- To serve, sprinkle with icing sugar and cut into wedges. Share and enjoy..
- NOTE: If desired, five (5) minutes before the cake is cooked, you can sprinkle with grated dark chocolate then return the cake inside the oven until done. This will make the cake more delicious and yummy..