The Dell family Chocolate Pudding.
You can cook The Dell family Chocolate Pudding using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Dell family Chocolate Pudding
- It’s 500 ml of cake flour.
- Prepare 15 ml of baking powder.
- It’s 250 ml of sugar (brown or white).
- You need 25 ml of cocoa powder.
- You need 37.5 ml of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 125 ml of milk.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- You need 250 ml of sugar.
- Prepare 5 ml of vanilla essence.
- You need 20 ml of cocoa powder.
The Dell family Chocolate Pudding instructions
- 1. Grease a large oven save pyrex dish. Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celcius..
- 2. In a bowl, mix flour, salt, sugar and baking powder. You can use self-raising flour instead of flour and baking powder. Brown sugar also works well for this recipe..
- 3. Rub butter or margarine into dry ingredients or slice into flour with a knife. The mixture should now have the appearance of coarse cornflour..
- 4. In a pot, combine sugar, water, cocoa powder and vanilla. Allow it to simmer whilst you are preparing the flour mixture..
- 5. Mix cocoa powder with milk and combine with flour mixture. Mix until a thick cake batter consistency is achieved. Spoon into oven dish and spread mixture into the dish..
- 6. Bring sauce to a boil and take off heat. Pour over flour mixture and bake for 35 min at 180 degrees..
- TIP: Use a large container and not a container that is of similar volume that the mixture. It tends to boil and bubble over!.
- 8. Remove from oven. Serve with warm custard and enjoy!!.