You can have Pudding Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pudding Cookies
- It’s 1 c of butter softened.
- It’s 3/4 c of brown sugar packed.
- You need 1/4 c of white sugar.
- You need 1 PKG of (4 serving) instant pudding any flavor.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 1/4 c of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips or any other add in you desire.
Pudding Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 f.
- In large bowl add butter, both sugars and pudding mix. Beat until light and fluffy. Mix in eggs and vanilla until you have a well combined mixture..
- In separate bowl combine remaining ingredients except chocolate chips..
- A third at a time add dry mixture to your butter/sugar mixture and mix well. Once done you should have a fairly stiff dough..
- Fold in your add-ins..
- Drop by spoonful on to ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 8-12 minutes. Edges will be light golden when ready..
- Yield varies by size of cookie. Makes a wonderful soft batch cookie..