Chocolate biscuit pudding.
You can cook Chocolate biscuit pudding using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate biscuit pudding
- You need 400 ml of Full fat Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coco powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Custard powder.
- You need 1 spoon of Drinking chocolate.
- You need 2 small of Packet Whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Instant Coffee powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1 packet of Marie gold biscuit.
- It’s As required of Sugar.
Chocolate biscuit pudding instructions
- First make custard,take small bowl take 1/4 portion of cold milk and mix custard powder,coco powder and drinking chocolate in another vessel boil milk and add mixed liquid and condensed milk and let it boil 3-4 minutes and then cool in fridge.
- Make whipped cream.
- Now boil little water and add instant coffee to it,dip biscuit in it.
- Put first layer of biscuits,second layer of custard,third layer of whipped cream repeat this process.
- Let it cool in refrigerator for 4-5 hours or overnight.