Hot Fudge Chocolate Pudding Cake. Brown sugar, cocoa, and hot water will combine to form a chocolate sauce that will settle to the bottom of the cake during baking. Hot Fudge Pudding Cake is a delicious, vintage recipe that everyone absolutely loves! A fudge sauce forms under a rich chocolate cake as it bakes in the oven.
The perfect base for a hot fudge sundae! This chocolate pudding cake is great with homemade whip cream or ice cream. Chocolate-Fudge Pudding Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Hot Fudge Chocolate Pudding Cake using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Fudge Chocolate Pudding Cake
- It’s of Cake.
- It’s 1 cup of plain or all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter (unsalted).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Fudge Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tbs of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1-1/4 cup of boiling water.
The dark fudge cake over the hot pudding is delicious served with whipped cream or ice cream as it layers a cool creamy enhancement to every bite. Be prepared, as this cake is very rich and will definitely satisfy any chocolate craving. Please do not over bake this Hot Chocolate Fudge Pudding. View full nutritional breakdown of Hot Fudge Chocolate Pudding Cake calories by ingredient.
Hot Fudge Chocolate Pudding Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 175C. Grease the pan you making the cake in..
- For cake: combine all the dry elements first then add in the milk, butter and vanilla extract. Whisk until it’s smooth and lump free.
- Pour the mix into the baking pan and spread it evenly.
- Fudge Sauce: combine together the remaining sugar, brown sugar and cocoa powder. Sprinkle it evenly on the cake batter. Then slowly pour the boiling water over the stop. DO NOT STIR THE MIXTURE INTO THE BATTER, JUST ALLOW IT TO SIT ON TOP OF THE CAKE BATTER..
- Place it in the oven and cook it for 35-40 mins or till it’s cooked. Let it rest for few mins after it’s cooked..
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
It will be your go-to cake for all special occasions. Hot Fudge Pudding Cake doesn't require any decorating skills! For the fudge sauce whisk together the sugars and cocoa powder. Sprinkle evenly over the top of the batter and gently pour the boiling water over the top. Hot fudge pudding cake is a classic dessert that requires very little work to produce a chocolate cake with a chocolate sauce underneath!