Whosayna’s Chocolate Creame Pudding. Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Cream Pudding. A wide variety of chocolate cream pudding options are available to you, such as fruity. You can also choose from normal chocolate.
For a real treat, serve with a dollop of vegan whipped cream and sprinkle. Wish you knew how to make chocolate pudding from scratch? Then this is your wish come true. You can have Whosayna’s Chocolate Creame Pudding using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Chocolate Creame Pudding
- Prepare 3 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Evaporated milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Custard powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Agaragar powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cooking chocolate (grated).
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanila essence.
- You need 5 tbsp of Sugar (or as required).
Just use HERSHEY'S Cocoa and add some simple ingredients. This chocolate pudding dessert is the original treat that no one can resist. Perfect for your child's lunch box, these tasty pudding cups make a great treat for Mom and Dad, too. Banana Coconut-Cream Chia Pudding with Cardamom — Produce On Parade.
Whosayna’s Chocolate Creame Pudding instructions
- In a pot pour milk and the rest and whisk.
- Keep on flame, let it boil do stir now and then, keep of flame and let it cool down a bit.
- Pour on pudding mould or bowls.
- Let it cool down completely, chill in fridge.
- Remove from fridge pour chocolate sauce and decorate with chocolate flakes and strawberries.
- Keep in fridge, serve chilled.
This Chocolate Cream Pie has a decadent chocolate custard topped with sweetened whipped cream and chocolate shavings inside a crushed Oreo cookie crust! Why Make No Bake Double Chocolate Layer Cream Pie. It's easy and quick to make. You can use it for potlucks, church gatherings and birthdays. Pudding will be smooth and creamy and ready to eat.