Brad's chocolate raspberry pudding pie. And one that quickly became a favourite of Marc. And bread pudding is customizable, even beyond the bread. You can make this pudding with whatever you've got.
This Chocolate pudding Pie actually pops and crackles in your mouth as you eat it, because I added popping candy (also known as pop rocks) to the crust! Next, add the raspberries on the frozen pie base, followed by the cooled chocolate filling. Chocolate pudding, Cool Whip dessert topping, cocoa powder, Raspberry preserves, and a chocolate/vanilla sandwich cookie crust. You can have Brad's chocolate raspberry pudding pie using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's chocolate raspberry pudding pie
- It’s 1 of graham cracker pie crust.
- Prepare 1 box of instant chocolate pudding.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 3 cups of whole fresh raspberries, divided.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
This pie has a flavor reminiscent of those fabulous Jell Ring chocolates. DISCLAIMER: I do not think adafruits are sold at Whole Foods. Learn how to make Raspberry-Chocolate Pudding. Raspberry-Chocolate Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Brad's chocolate raspberry pudding pie step by step
- Mix pudding and milk. Whisk for 2 minutes, until it starts getting thick. Mix in 1 cup rinsed raspberries. Pour into pie shell. Level and refrigerate for 1 hour..
- After an hour, spread whipped cream on top. Arrange remaining raspberries on top. Chill until served. Enjoy..
In just one hour, you can have delectable raspberry-white chocolate bread pudding made with frozen raspberries and white vanilla baking chips. This Chocolate Raspberry Chia Pudding combines layers of chocolate and raspberry for a delicious chia pudding that is healthy and refined sugar-free! Make the cashew milk by blending the soaked cashews with water. Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Pudding Pie. A dazzling chocolate pudding pie cloaked in voluminous whipped cream.