Chocolate Caramel Pudding. Chocolate-caramel Mousse, Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Caramel Bread Pudding. Make sure to add a dollop of cream to compliment the richness of these chocolate puddings with caramel sauce. Homemade chocolate brownies with caramel sauce.
The reason the idea even came to me was because people were always asking me for. Make the pudding: Place the chocolate in a large bowl and set aside. Place the cream, milk, cocoa Spoon half of the pudding into the pie pan, sprinkle with half of the caramel candies, top with the. You can have Chocolate Caramel Pudding using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Caramel Pudding
- It’s For of chocolate ganache:.
- You need 8 of chocolate oreo biscuits, crushed.
- You need 4-6 of roasted walnuts, crushed.
- It’s 100-120 grams of dark chocolate.
- It’s 50 ml of cooking cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coffee.
- Prepare For of Caramel:.
- It’s 3 tbs of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking cream.
Recipe: Easy chocolate pudding cups you can make in only five minutes. It will settle down towards the bottom of each. This caramel pudding cake is like MAGIC! Caramel and whipped cream melt into these oh-so chocolatey pudding cakes for a warm and decadent dessert.
Chocolate Caramel Pudding instructions
- Take 100-120 grams dark chocolate and slice it into thin pieces..
- Keep it in microwave for melting for 30 seconds. If need be maximum another 10 seconds but not more than that. (If you don’t have microwave then you can melt it on double boiler)..
- Now in a separate bowl mix 50 ml cooking cream and 1/2 tsp coffee..
- Take out melted chocolate and add cream and coffee mix into it..
- Keep mixing it gently till it get thicken..
- Keep the chocolate ganache aside and let it cool down..
- Now heat up a pan on medium flame, and add 3 tbs sugar into it. (Do not stir, just let sugar melt it's own).
- When it turns golden yellow, add 1 tsp butter to it and mix..
- Add 2 tbs cooking cream. Lower the flame..
- Now stir and mix well..
- As the caramel gets darker, you switch off the flame completely..
- Keep it on side to cool down, keep stirring it so that sugar doesn’t form into crystal..
- Once caramel sauce cools down. Start with the combining..
- Now in a glass, make the layers of chocolate biscuits, caramel sauce, few pieces of roasted walnut and chocolate ganache respectively..
- Keep it in fridge for some time to set.
- Enjoy Chocolate Caramel Pudding..
All Reviews for Warm Chocolate Pudding Cakes with Caramel Sauce. This chocolate caramel pudding mix is sealed inside a box. Ready in just five minutes for a sweet treat without the wait. Makes about five servings per box for sharing. Wish you knew how to make chocolate pudding from scratch?