You can have Chocolate Pudding using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding
- Prepare 2 cups of whole milk.
- Prepare 50 grams of dark chocolate,finely chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rice flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 of salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of whipped cream for garnishing.
- You need as required of Chocolate shavings for garnishing.
Chocolate Pudding instructions
- Combine sugar,cocoa powder,cornstarch,salt and rice flour in a medium saucepan.Gradually add milk and stir until well combined.Place over medium heat..
- Cook stirring constantly,until pudding is bubbling and thickens..
- Stir in the chopped chocolate and heavy cream..
- After the chocolate melted,turn off the heat..
- Now add in vanilla extract and whisk until well blended..
- Pour the pudding into 4 small bowls..
- Let cool at room temperature and then refrigerate for overnight..
- Garnish with some chocolate shavings and top up with some whipped cream..
- Serve chilled..