Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies.
You can cook Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cups of coconut oil.
- You need 2 cups of almond flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of stevia.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of cream of tartar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or coat with olive oil.
- In a medium size bowl add eggs, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. Blend together..
- Add cream of tartar, salt, baking soda, cocoa powder, and stevia. Mix well.
- Add almond flour.
- Scoop spoonful of cookie dough on baking sheet 2 inches apart and lightly press down..
- Sprinkle salt lightly on top and bake 15 minutes. Let cool completely before handling..