Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
You can cook Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 tbsp of red coloring.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of distilled white vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 cup of cups all purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting step by step
- Preheat oven at 360°F (175 degrees C). Grease muffin pans or line with paper cups..
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugar until with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in the eggs, buttermilk, red food coloring and vanilla. Stir in the baking soda and vinegar..
- Combine the cocoa powder and salt. Stir into the butter just until blended..
- Spoon the butter into the prepared cups. Do not overfill since the mixture will rise..
- Bake in the preheated oven 20-25 minutes or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Cool in the pan or in a wire rack then frost with Cream Cheese Frosting..